30 November, 2013

CT Tags- Nov. 2013 Part 2 & Other Fab Tags

This is another batch of CT tags I have to show off.
A few of these tags are from my own CT as
well as some other tags.;)

The first tag I have for you comes from
Anna using my Touch Of Goth kit:
Find her stellar tutorial here on her blog.

I have another tag from Anna using my
FTU Bedtime Stories kit:
Find her tutorial here.

Callie had previously done a tutorial
for my His Toy kit shortly after the kit went into stores. 
But, she gave me this beautiful tag she made for a forum 
challenge using the kit:
Sharon of Dazzling Designz, made this tag for the 
Mystical Scraps CT using my Swag Alley Blues kit:
She has an awesome tutorial for you here.

Caro sent me an email with the following tag
she made using my Gone With The Sin FTU Sampler.
As she said in her message, this is her first tag
she's ever made & she did a great job:

And last, but definitely not least for this 
post, I have a couple tags to show off
from KittKat from the Creative Chicks.
She made me these fab tags using a couple of 
my tutorials for challenges on the forum.

This first one is her take on my Edgy Rocker Tutorial:
And this is her gorgeous version of my

Thank you again, Sweeties for all these stellar tags!
I love them to pieces! =)

Thank you for stopping by & looking
at these fab tags from equally fab taggers.
Stop by & try out some tutorials of theirs. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment