30 November, 2013

CT Tags- Nov. Part 3- Autumn Tags

Yes, it's another batch of CT tags.
I have all my Autumn-themed tags
grouped together for this post. ;)
This is kind of 'short' post, for the most part.

For a short while, I had Suzie Q on my Creative Team.
She had been hired on my CT Manager & these are some of the tags 
she made using a few of my Autumn kits while she was
with us in my group.

For the first set of tags, she used my
Autumn Festival kit:

This was a FB Timeline banner she made for me:


The next Autumn kit she used was
my Autumn Skies kit:
This is the matching FB timeline banner she made:


She also has a beautiful cluster frame for you 
on her blog here, from the kit.
* Please leave a thank you for the frame. ;)

And finally, she made these gorgeous
tags using my Visions Of Autumn kit:

And yes, another beautiful FB Banner:

And again, she has another awesome cluster frame 
on her blog for you, here.
* Leave love if snagging the frame. ;)

Thank you again for looking. =)

Thank you, Suzie for all these gorgeous 
Autumn creations with my kits. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment