13 December, 2013

Naughty Little Christmas (R-Rated Version) In Stores Now

Gah! I know some people will look at this kit & 
shake their heads in disapproval.
BUT! I couldn't resist making this kit.
Over the past few years I have seen a 
lot of awesome tag templates with theme
of Santa's 'naughty girl' & the like, but not
many kits to really, really go with the templates.

So, for those of you who'd like a more naughty 
Christmas kit, well, here ya go! =P
.
Naughty Little Christmas is just that- a naughty little 
Christmas kit in dark purples, black, white-green 
& mint green. This kit is filled with 15 papers, 70 elements 
& 6 frames for some naughty & fun Christmas tags. 
Content Alert!!!!!! 
This kit has Adult Content.
Do NOT purchase if you are easily offended err... 
if sex toys or items of a sexual nature, etc. makes you blush.
If you purchase & find the kit is not of you liking 
due to the content, I apologise but no refunds will be given. 

You can only find this kit at Mystical Scraps

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment