04 December, 2013

PTU Now Updated FTU Kit-: Celebrate!

I decided to update my Celebrate! kit
& make it available as a FTU kit for you all
for the upcoming New Year, since I know
there are a few who may be ready to make 
New Years tags. =P

The original kit had 100 elements in it.
I removed 6 of them that had '2103' on them,
otherwise the kit is as it was when I first
added it into stores. ;)

Personally, I love this kit.
I loved how the colours make it 'pop'
on any tag & I really hope you all love it
 as well & enjoy tagging with it. =)

All I ask is PLEASE no ripping it to make a 
new kit nor sharing it in groups. 
Directing people to my blog to get it for
themselves is much more appreciated.;)

You can grab the kit from here:
Celebrate! PTU Now Updated FTU

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

18 comments:

  1. thank you

    look http://tammyswel.blogspot.co.at/2013/12/posertuben-manipulated-by-magik.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much
    it is so fantastically beautiful ♥
    big hugs and a Happy New Year !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much dear friend Magik for sharing this awesome and beautiful kit, Happy New Year hun !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete