03 January, 2014

CT Christmas Tags

Oi! I didn't get a chance to get my Creative Team's awesome 
tags posted last month. o.O With so much to do for the holidays 
& my HIM-Addicts site(s) as well, I just 'slacked'. =/
Bad Magik! Bad! LOL

Anyhow, even though I'm a bit late 
posting these tags, they're still amazing
& they still deserve to be shown off. 

So, shall we begin?

The first tags I'm going to post were made 
with my Snowflakes & Candy Canes kit.

This first tag is from Callie:
Her tutorial for this gorgeous tag can be found here.

Ruth made me this lovely tag:
And these beauties are from Kelly:

This one comes from Belinda:
Check out her awesome tutorial here.

And I got this one from Jeannine:
She has a stunning tutorial for you here.

I also have a couple tags made with
my Christmas In Pink kit.
These first 2 beauties come from Corinna.
She made extras from both tags for you,
so make sure to grab them & leave her some love.;)
The gorgeous extras from this tag is here on her blog.

Find the extras for this cute tag here on her blog.

I also have this beautiful tag from Samantha:
Her tutorial for this stunning tag is here.

Jeannine had a play with my Christmas Chill kit:
Check out her stellar tutorial here.

I did get a couple tags for my 
Naughty Little Christmas kits.

Belinda had a play with both kits.
This stunning tag is using the PG version 
of the kit:
Check out her tutorial here.

This is her tag made with the R rated version.
I love how it turned out:
Find her deliciously naughty tutorial here.

...And Kelly made me a tag with the R-rated kit too.
I love the use of Ho Ho Ho on this. =P
I want to thank the above ladies for all these 
stellar tags! I absolutely ADORE them.=)

Thank you for looking. =)
Feel free to stop by my Creative Teams' blogs.
Maybe give them a follow, too.;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment