03 January, 2014

CT Tags- New Years & More

Not only did I have some stellar Christmas tags
to show off by stellar CT, but I also
have some gorgeous New years tags,
some other tags & a few other New Years goodies 
show off as well. =)

So let's get to it. 
Now, before I post the tags from my CT,
I have a couple other things to post first.

In early Dec. (I think), I had made my PTU
'Celebrate' kit FTU.
Anorie sent me this gorgeous tag she
made with the kit:
This is absolutely beautiful & I just love it!
Thank you again, Sweetie. =)

And Tammy made another absolutely 
beautiful posers with the kit:
They are FTU & you can stop by her blog to 
pick them up, here.
*Make sure to leave her lots of lovin' for
another set of fab tubes. ;)

Now, here's some tags
made from my awesome CT.

The following tags were made with
my New Years Cheer kit.

Corinna made this beautiful banner:
And this stunning tag:
She has made extras for you with both tags.
You can grab both beautiful sets from her blog, here.
* Don't forget to leave her some love. ;)

Callie made me this stunning animated tag:
She has a fab tutorial here for you to check out.

Belinda made this gorgeous tag:
She has an awesome tutorial on her blog here for you.

And I have this beautiful tag from Kelly:

Anna played with a few of my other kits.=)

This first cute tag was made with my 
Kurious Kitty kit:
She has an awesome tutorial for you here.

She also made this fantastic tag with my
Steam Punk'd kit:
Check out her awesome tutorial here.

And last, she had a small play with my FTU 
City Chic Sampler Kit. This was just a tag & no tutorial.;)

Thank you again, Ladies for all your fantastic work!=)

Thank you for stopping by & taking a look.
Please stop by their blogs when you have the time.
You might find something that will inspire you.;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment