15 January, 2014

CT Tags

I have some amazing tags to show off from my
equally amazing Creative Team. =)

A couple are Christmas tags, but they still
deserve to be showcased. ;)

These first 2 tags come from Corinna
using my Home For Christmas kit:
She also made two awesome sets of Extras for you,
from the tags. You can snag them here.

This next tag was made by Jax.
She used my Snowflakes & Candy Canes kit:
Check out her stunning tutorial here.

This next tag was made by Anna using my Adrenalize kit:
You can find this super hot tutorial here.

The next few tags were made with 
my Pynk Panther kit. The first one is from Belinda:
She has a tutorial for this stunning tag on her blog here.

Jeannine made this tag:
She has an awesome tutorial here for you.

Tragedy made this hawt tag:
Go try her awesome tutorial here.

And I have an absolutely stunning tag 
& forum set from Ruth made with my
newly released Be Mine kit:


And of course, I have a couple more tags to show off.
Both these fab tags were made by Anna.
This first one, she used my Template002:
And for this one, she played with 
my FTU Pink's kit again:
Thank you again, Ladies for all my gorgeous taggies! =)

Thank you for looking.
Feel free to stop by my CTs' blogs...
... Maybe give them a follow too. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment