12 January, 2014

Download Links for Templates Are Active Again

I went through my blog & reactivated
all links to my templates, etc. that I had previously
deactivated due to some 'issues' with some people.

All links are now active for downloading again. 
There was 2 templates I had to move to a 
different location & those are now at 4-shared.
I apologise in advance for the waiting time
to get them now. 

I also reactivated the links to cluster frames
I had made using other designers' kits.

Again, I apologise for any inconvenience this
may have caused any of you. 
At the time I just thought it best to remove 
downloads for a while since I figured more stuff
would have 'bogus' reports to mediafire.

Anyhow, thank you for your understanding 
& enjoy the templates & cluster frames
that are back. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment