08 January, 2014

New Kit In Stores- Pynk Panther

So, this past weekend I was looking for a new 
background for my phone & had an idea. 

Since I was little, I have always loved 
The Pink Panther. And of course,
that was the backgrounds I was looking for 
which spawned the idea for a new kit. =)

...And let me just say- since then, the 
theme music has been stuck in my head. LOL

Anyhow, Pynk Panther is a fun kit
loosely based on The Pink Panther-
 think of of the diamond known as the Pink Panther 
in the movies & you'll know what I mean.;) 

This kit is packed with 16 papers, 80 elements 
& 6 frames, in girly pinks for amazing tags. =)

You can find this kit only at

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment