02 March, 2014

CT Tags- Valentines, Anti- Valentines Tags

I have been very busy & last month flew
by faster than I expected it would,
so I kind of forgot to post tags
my CT made with my kits. o.O

Better late than never I guess. LOL

This first awesome tag comes from my Sis, Tragedy.
She used my FTU Love, Always kit:
You can find her tutorial here.

The next tags I have were made with my 
Screw Valentines kit.

The first 2 beautiful tags come from Kelly:

This awesome tag comes from Jax:
Check out her tutorial here.

Tragedy had  a 2nd play with my Screw Valentines kit
& made this stellar tag:
She has another tut for you here.
 Anna made this awesome tag:
Check out her tutorial here.

These last 2 beautiful tags come from Jax, 
using my Be Mine kit:


And last but not least, Angyy made me this tag 
& gave it to me on FB. She used my FTU 
Cupid's Arrow kit:

Thank you, Sweeties for these gorgeous tags. =)

Thank you for looking. =)
Feel free to stop by & check out
the blogs from my Creative Team
& maybe give them a follow, too. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment