02 March, 2014

More CT Tags- St. Patrick's Day & Mardi Gras

I have another batch of CT tags to get posted.
Yes, I'm that far behind. LOL

So. let's get to it! =P

This first batch of tags were made
using my Irish Charm kit.

This first stunning tag comes from Tragedy:
You can find her tutorial here on her blog.

This next beautiful tag comes from Belinda:
She has a tutorial here for you to check out.

Corinna made me these 2 awesome tags:

She has 2 sets of extras you can snag, here.

Ruth made me this lovely tag:

This next set of tags were made with my Carnival kit.
Here's the first awesome tag, from Tragedy:
She has a stellar tutorial for you here.

Belinda made an equally awesome tag:
She has a lovely tutorial for you here on her blog.

Jeannine made me this hot tag:
She has an awesome tutorial for you here.

And last but not least, I had gotten this tag from Callie:
She also has a stunning tutorial for you here.

Thank you for looking. =)

Thank you, Sweeties for all my fab tags.

Be sure to stop by my CT Members' blogs.
Try a tutorial or simply just be inspired. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment