13 March, 2014

Tag Haven's March Blog Train Is Taking Off

Choo Choo!!
I always wanted to do that at least once. =P
Again, I am very happy to be a part of 
this fab blog train. =)

This month's theme is Leprechaun Spring
& Cupcake Dreams & there's a lot of goodies 
to grab from all the talented participants.
...So make sure to visit all the stops
& leave lots of love for the goodies. ;)

If you get lost along the way, you can always
go the train station here:
Tag Haven's Leprechaun Spring Blog Train

Let's get this train rollin', shall we?

This is my goodie of the train for you.
I went more with the Leprechaun Spring part,
but there's a couple delicious cupcakes in it as well.=P

My kit is Personal Use only.
Please don't share. Just direct people here, please.
You can grab my kit here:

Make sure you visit all the stops!! =)
We all are in different time zones, so if 
one stop isn't posted yet, try back a little later.;)











Enjoy the goodies. =)

*hugz*

10 comments: