15 March, 2014

Tag Showoff Using Spring Into Easter Collab

Mystical Scraps has this awesome, gorgeous collab
in the store, named Spring Into Easter, which you can find here.

Not only does this collab have some stellar 
CU items in it, but it also has equally amazing kits.
Some of which I had to play with. =)

Below is my tags I've made 'so far' with the collab.

This first tag is Stu's (of Creative Crazy Scraps) portion:

I also had a play with Anna's Attic's kit:

And here's another tag with a kit from Cindy's Creative Designs:

And another using Scrapping with Lil Ole Me's kit:

And one more from Made By Justine:

There's more beautiful kits in this collab.
I am planning on tagging them as well & of course,
I'll be posting them on my blog also. ;)

Thank you for looking. =)

Be sure to stop by Mystical Scraps & pick up the collab. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment