15 March, 2014

Wall Of Shame Post- Jenny's Designz

Unless you've been living under a rock the past year,
you are probably aware of 2 past issues I've had
 with Jenny's Designz  (aka Jenny Pierce)
ripping from my FTU Pink'd kit
to make kits of her own.

The other night I found yet another (gasp!) 
kit of hers where she ripped from my kit again.
Again, you ask. Yes, again. *sigh*

Now at first I thought maybe she just
 made the one kit FTU & posted on her blog.
Nope. That isn't the case. >.<

The name of the first kit from Jenny was Burlesque Gurl.
The second kit I found my items in was named
Linda's Emo Music- a kit I had to BUY to see
if my items were in it like I'd seen on a CT tag.
Mind, I was never reimbursed for that blastin' kit.

No, this third kit has a different name- Emo Bad Gurl, 
which you can find in a list of links, here
(UPDATE- Jenny has removed the post & her C-box from her blog).
I encourage you download the kit, open my Pink'd kit 
& compare the items. Then, click on the properties of 
the similar items & look at the creation dates. 
The creation date is June 18, 2012 on both.

When I made the Pink'd kit originally, it was on that date.
It WAS a PTU kit & had gone into the ART store on
20, June 2012, as you can see on this post.
I made the kit FTU in Apr. of last year. See here.

Now, on a side note, the creation date of her preview 
for this kit is ‎Thursday, ‎May ‎02, ‎2013... 
so how in the HELL can she have items 
dating back older than that creation date?
You know what, while you're looking at the 
properties of her elements, are you noticing 
that other items have an older creation date?
This is because she is RIPPING everyone's kits!!!

At this point I can't even say if I'm mad,
frustrated, or what. I really don't know.
BUT! I am considering making a tally on my blog
of just how many kits she's made with items
from my Pink'd kit in it. 
I swear she LOVES using that kit. =/

And I also know this- if she has downloaded 
ANY of my Commercial Use items from my blog,
her license to use them is REVOKED.
Yes, Jenny that means you need to delete ANYTHING
you have gotten from my blog.
You do NOT have permission to use anything from me.
AT. ALL.

Once a thief, always a thief.
As for those of you who wish to
continue supporting her- just... why?

And one last thing...
Yes, I'm going to continue to watch her.
Yes, I'll keep calling her out on her ripping kits. 
Maybe one day we can all hope she'll actually stop.

11 comments:

  1. How horrible! I assure you I would never buy any kit from her!! So sorry this witch keeps doing this! I am going to warn everyone on my group about this!! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sweetie. I understand what you mean & don't blame you for that. It's not worth it since you have no idea if the kit was made legally or not...

      Thank you for posting it in your group. I think the more people who know, the better... for their own sake.

      *hugz*

      Delete
  2. Knew of this over a year ago when I first CTed for her. I then got in trouble after I found out that she was a thief. I get into trouble for knowing the truth. Quickly I unfriend her on Facebook and quickly loose contact. Me if I see an element that I like then I try and do my own version and not rip from designers kits. Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what you mean, Hun. I'm sorry you got into trouble for knowing about it. That shouldn't have happened.

      That is good you no longer associate with her- it's better for you. ;)

      You're welcome, sweetie.

      *hugz*

      Delete
  3. Too bad people without imagination the work of others steal, thank you very much for the information and encouragement that people like them do not amargen, you have a unique talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean & I agree. I wish she would have learned the first time & not do it anymore. =/

      You're very welcome for the information, Sweetie.

      Thank you so much, Hun. *blush*

      *hugz*

      Delete
  4. if there any way that u can pm me plz n thx hun i really need to chat with you,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email me at magikd[@]live. com. Just remove the brackets around the @ sign. ;)

      *hugz*

      Delete
  5. Unbelievable. I revoked her rights to my CU items that I gifted her. That was back in Sept 2013. Here's the link if you'd like to see it.
    http://the-coffee-slut.blogspot.com/search/label/Rights%20Revoked
    Some people just never learn. Thank you for the update, Hun. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Sweetie. I remember seeing that post. I don't blame you for doing that. It's not your fault nor anyone else's that she continues to rip kits from people to make her own. ;)

      I agree. I don't think she ever will... I think she's been doing it since the beginning & won't ever stop, unfortunately.

      You're welcome for the update, Sweetie. <3

      *hugz*

      Delete
  6. omg hunni i am so sorry to hear this and that others can't get or make there own items as u all work so damn hard on this kits and spend alot of money for scripts and things i feel for u sweety i am deeply sorry

    ReplyDelete