14 April, 2014

2 New Pirate Kits In Stores Now

Ahoy, Mateys! 
I have not one, but 2 new kits in stores.
They're both 'Pirate'- themed kits &
they're each store exclusives. =)

The first kit I have is named 'Yo Ho Ho'.
This is a fabulous pirate-themed kit to add to your collection. 
Filled with 12 papers, 48 elements, 6 frames & 1 poser in browns, 
blues, reds, yellows & greens 
for some fab tags to share on the high seas. =)

You can only find this kit at Thrifty Scraps.

The second kit I have is an exclusive to Mystical Scraps.
'Fancy My Booty?' is a girly pirate themed kit inspired by the many 
stunning artworks by Elias Chatzoudis
This is a fun kit filled with 15 papers, 70 elements, 6 frames 
& 1 background in gorgeous blues, greens, gold, hot pink & purple. 
You'll take a fancy to this booty. =P
You can find this kit at Mystical Scraps.

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment