14 April, 2014

April CT Tags #1

I have more CT tags to show off.
These are tags made this month, 
so nothing late here.
BUT! A lot of these tags
come from my HIM-spired kits. =P

The first batch of tags I have to post
were made with my new
'Into The Night' HIM-spired kit.

This first gorgeous tag comes from Anna:
Find her awesome tutorial here.

Belinda made this stunning tag:
Check out her wicked tutorial here.

Kelly made these fab tags:

And these lovely tags are from Angyy:


Next, Corinna played with my Sleepwalking Past Hope kit:

You can find both sets of extras to these fab tags here.

Angyy made these fab tags with my
Vampire Heart kit:


Melinou & Angyy both played with my
now FTU Pink'd kit.
This is Melinou's stunning tag:
Check out her tutorial here.

Here's Angyy's beautiful tags:


These last stellar tags were made by Melinou.
For the first one, she used my Dark Light kit.
She made this for the 'centerpiece' on my HIM-Addicts site:
She has an awesome tutorial here for you to try.

She used my Skull Candy kit for this one:
Find her fab tutorial here.

...And last but never least, I have a couple tags
from the talented ladies for the Mystical Scraps CT.
This first one comes from April
& she made me this beautiful tag
using my Kiss Me kit:
Check out her stunning tutorial here.

I also have this beautiful tag from Cari of 
Black Widow Creationz using my Bunny Trail kit:
Click here to get to her tutorial.

Thank you again, Sweeties for all these
gorgeous tags. =)

Thank you for looking.
Feel free to stop by the blogs
& see what other goodies these ladies have for you. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment