13 April, 2014

CT Tags March/ St. Patrick's Tags

I'm so far behind (again) on posting CT tags.
I have  Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in my hands
& so the past couple months I've been dealing'with
that & typing, etc. just seems to make it worse.=/

Anyway, I have to get these fab tags on my blog
to show off, regardless. So, please bear with me.

I'll be posting these in groups again
& this first batch is St. Patty's Day tags. =)

Let's get these posted, shall we?

First up is Anna & her beautiful tag
using my FTU Bit O' Irish kit:
She has a tutorial for you here on her blog.

This next fab tag is from Tragedy,
using my FTU Irish Charm Add-on:
Her tutorial can be found here.

These next awesome tags come from Corinna.
She used my Lucky Girl kit:
She also has a set of extras for you here.
And there's another set of extras here.

Melinou made this gorgeous tag with
my FTU Leprechaun Spring kit:
Find her tutorial here.

And Jax made the following 3 tags
with my Irish Charm kit:



And last but not least, I have this fab tag from
Sonja for the Mystical Scraps CT.
She also used my Irish Charm kit:
Thank you to all the lovely ladies for my stellar tags. =)

Stop by my awesome CT's blogs-
be inspired & maybe give them a follow, too.;)

Thank you for looking. =)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment