13 April, 2014

CT Tags- Spring & Easter

I have another batch of CT tags to show off.
These are Spring & Easter- themed tags. =)

The first tag I want to show you
is a beautiful tag from Belinda 
using my portion of the Mystical Scraps
'Spring Into Easter' collab:
She has a tutorial for you on her blog here.

The next batch of tags were made using my
Spring Fling kit.
First up is Belinda with this gorgeous tag:
Check out her tutorial here.

Corinna made a couple fab tags with the kit as well.
Here's tag #1:
She also has a set of extras for you here.
This is tag #2:
And she has another set of extras for you here.

The next set of tags were made using my Bunny Trail Kit.
First up is another fab tag from Belinda:
Find her tutorial on her blog here.

Corinna told me she enjoyed the kit &
she made 3 tags/ 3 sets of extras for you with it:


You can find all 3 sets of extras here.

Anna recently played with the kit & 
made this beautiful tag:
Check out her tutorial here.


And last but not least,
I have these 2 beautiful tags from Kelly:

Thank you again, Sweeties for these 
stunning tags. =) 

Feel free to stop by their blogs &
check out what other goodies they have for you. ;)

Thank you for looking. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment