27 April, 2014

Time For More CT Tags

Before I get behind again, I probably
should get all my awesome tags from my stellar
Creative Team posted. I invite you to scroll
through & enjoy the beautiful tags. =)

The first tags I have are a few 
Easter/ Spring tags.

This first beautiful tag was made by Tragedy
using my Bunny Trail kit:
She also has a tutorial here on her blog.

Anna had a 2nd play with the kit to make this cute tag:
This next sweet tag was made by Tragedy
using my Spring Fling kit:
You check out her tutorial here.

These next awesome tags were made
by Corinna, using my Dark Light kit:
She also has a set of extras for you here.

Find the extras for this tag here.
* Make sure to leave some love for the extras. ;)

I also have this beautiful tag from
Jeannine, using my Into The Night kit:
Check out her tutorial here.

These next stellar tags were all made
using my Fancy My Booty? kit.

These first two tags are from Corinna:

She also has two awesome sets of extras for you here.
* Make sure to leave some love for the extras. ;)

Angyy made these two cool tags:


And Kelly made these stunning tags:

Melinou made this stellar tag:
She also has a tutorial for you here.

Belinda made this awesome tag:
And she has an equally awesome tutorial here for you.

The next few tags were made using my Yo Ho Ho kit.
Corinna made these two awesome tags:

And she has two sets of extras for you here.
* Make sure to leave some love for the extras. ;)

And I have this amazing tag from Belinda:
Try out her tutorial here.

This next tag was made by Anna, using
my Faerie Fantasy kit:
Take a peek at her tutorial here.

Last but not least, I have a couple more tags 
to show you.
This first one comes from Perry for the 
Mystical Scraps store CT. She did a fab job with my
Adrenalize kit:
You can find her tutorial on her blog here.

And Julie sent me this awesome tag
she made with my FTU Pump Up The Volume kit:
Thank you again, Hun for making me this great tag. =)

Thank you to all the awesome Ladies for
my equally awesome tags. =)

Thank you for stopping by & taking a look. =)
Feel free to visit the blogs of my awesome CT.
Maybe give them a follow, too? ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment