13 April, 2014

Yes, More CT Tags


I promise this will be (or should be)
my last post for tonight with CT tags. ;)

These tags don't really have a 'theme' so 
I decided to place them in this last post.

Let's get started. =)

The first awesome tag I have to show you
comes from Anna & she used my FTU Skulltastic kit:
Check out her tutorial here.

Anna also had a play with my
FTU Gone With The Sin Sampler & made 
me this awesome tag:

These next couple tags were made 
using my Faerie fantasy kit.
Tragedy made this gorgeous tag:
Check out her tutorial here on her blog.

Melinou made this stunning tag:
She has a tutorial for you here on her blog.

Even though it's not Halloween,
it's good to know my I'll Put A Spell On You
kit is still usable. Corinna & Angyy have proven that
with their awesome tags. 
Here's Corinna's:
Snag her extras for this tag here.
And there's another set of extras here.
These are Angyy's tags:


And last but not least,
last month I made an exclusive kit for my 
Creative Team. Originally, some of the
papers & elements were made for my Dark Light 
site & forum a couple years ago & I had planned 
on making those into a kit for the forum. 
BUT! That never happened. 
So, last month, I looked into that folder 
& added more goodies to it to make the kit for my 
Creative Team instead & named it Dark Light 3. =P

Melinou made this gorgeous tag for me with it:

And Jeannine made this one. She also wrote
a tutorial for it:
If you want to check out the tutorial & maybe
try it using one of my other HIM-spired kits
that you can find in stores, look here. ;)

Thank you again, Sweeties for my gorgeous tags! =)

Thank you for looking & checking out their blogs. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment