03 May, 2014

New Kit In Stores- Bitches Be Trippin

About a year ago my one daughter 
bought me this awesome coffee cup
& it has text on it that says,
"Bitches be Trippin'". 
It's a very awesome cup-
complete with brass knuckles 
for the handle. LOL

Anyway, I had it in my mind
that I wanted to make a kit based 
on that cup & I finally got it done- and yes
I have the cup in there, too. =P

Bitches Be Trippin is a kit full of attitude. 
It's all in the name, Baby, & it's all in interpretation. =P 
This kit is packed with 14 papers, 75 elements 
& 6 frames in pinks, purples & blacks for your awesome tags. 

You can find this kit either at

Of course, I love seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment