27 June, 2014

Spoiling More of My CT/ Kit Showoff

I have posted before how I tend to make
exclusive kits for my Creative Team.
And a while back I also posted some
kits I made for my CT members.
This is another batch of kits
I've made for a few more of my 
CT members.

A while back, I made a document
in my CT Group for my Team Members 
to fill out, describing themselves in a few words.
I gave them an example (mine) on what to do.
Mine was heartagrams, HIM, pink, black, goth, music.
So, they replied or edited the document 
describing themselves for me.
They did not know I had a plan up my sleeve. =P

That plan was to make them all
their own 'unique' custom kits based on the 
information they supplied.

These kits are one-of-a-kind
& will not be avail. for free or for sale.
However, I am allowing them to share
the kit with up to 5 friends, if they so choose.

These are the newest ones 
I have made for a few more members.
Here they are. They are named after the
members they now belong to:



Robyne is no longer on my team, but she had
filled out the document so I wanted to make her a kit, anyway.

I have a few more members to make kits for.
Two of the members were newly added today.
But in time I'll get a kit made for them.

Thank you for looking. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment