14 July, 2014

Citrus Fresh In Stores Now

This is my 'official' Summer kit for this year. =P
I wanted to do something different than the usual
kind of kits for Summer & the idea just popped
into my head. ;)

Citrus Fresh is a bright, cheerful & fun kit 
full of fruity goodness. This kit is packed with 
12 papers, 60 elements & 6 frames 
in lemon yellow, fresh picked orange, zesty greens 
with just a touch of strawberry pink 
for some beautiful, dazzling tags. 

This kit is going to work great with 
many of those fab Summer tubes
from your favourite artists, ;)

You can find this fresh-squeezed kit
either at Mystical Scraps

I really enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment