02 July, 2014

New Exclusive At Mystical Scraps: Voodoo Queen


I normally don't make tube matches...
I typically will try to match a few tubes from the same artist
when I do make a kit to match a few tubes.

BUT!!! I had to make a tube match for an
amazing tube I saw over at Mystical Scraps.

Voodoo Queen is a kit is made to match the amazing 
'Voodoo Queen' tube from the equally amazing 
Charles Bristow, which you can find here

This Mystical Scraps Exclusive kit 
is packed with 12 papers, 85 elements & 6 frames 
in deep reds, orange, purples & vibrant green 
with a witchy/ goth theme. 
It's the perfect kit to add a little Voodoo to your 
Wicca/ Pagan tags. =)
You can grab my Voodoo Queen kit here.

... And make sure you check out Charles Bristow's
amazing tubes here. =)

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment