10 July, 2014

New Kit- Little Flirt

I have another new kit in stores for you. =)

'Little Flirt' is a deliciously naughty & girly kit for 
your seductive or sexy tags. 
This kit is filled with 12 papers, 55 elements 
& 6 frames in sultry pinks, lavenders & soft black. 
This kit is a perfect compliment to those daring, 
sexy tubes from your favourite artists. =)

* Content Alert!!!!!! 
This kit has Adult Content.
Do NOT purchase if you are easily offended err... 
if sex toys or items of a sexual nature, etc. makes you blush. 
If you purchase & find the kit is not of you liking 
due to the content, I apologise but no refunds will be given. 

You can find this hot kit in all the stores
I sell...located over there on the right. ;)


I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment