12 August, 2014

Awards Time Again!!


I received the 'Rawk My Socks Award' 
yesterday from Kelly & Jill.
Thank you so much, Sweeties.
You rawk my socks, too!! =)

And I get to send this award out again 
to 5 more people who rawk my socks. 
I know it should be 10, but I have other
awards I'm going to send out again, too. ;)

So, this time, the five people I have chosen 
are amazing, wonderful people whom I'm happy 
to know & grateful for being who they are.
And yes, they also rawk my socks! =)

So here's my newest list of who should
also get this award:

Pink
Melinou
Christie
Alisha
Becca

Thank you Sweeties for being who you are
& rocking our socks! =)

If you have received the award, 
please place it on your blog and send it out 
to five people who rawk your socks! =)


I'm going to send the Designer Award out again, too.
There's more people who inspire me & what they 
do is amazing. 

So here's my newest list of who should
also get this award:

Kelly
Puddicat Creations
Deb's Design
Toxic Desirez
Niqui

If you have received this award,
please place on your blog & send the award
and some love to 5 designers you wish to give it to. ;)

Thank you for inspiring me! =)


And last, I have a new award I'm sending out.
This is for blogs & people I adore.
I call it the 'Blog I Heart (or Love) Award:

The awesome peeps I'm giving this award to,
always share their warmth & kindness with others 
& I admire that so much. 
Some I am even honoured to call my friends. =)

I'm going to send this out on it's maiden 
voyage to 10 people, but you only need to send 
it out to 5 if you choose. ;)

Here's my list in no particular order:
Robyne
Pink
Niqui
Belinda
Tasha
Shani
Crystal
Freek
Amy & Leah
Kelly

If you have received this award,
please place on your blog & send the award
and some love to 5 people you wish to give it to. ;)

Thank you for your warmth & friendship. =)

*hugz*

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jeannie! You are by far one of the best peeps I know and I too am honored to call you my friend and confident xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Sweetie. =)

      Aww. thank you. =) I'm blushing over here!!! <3

      *hugz*

      Delete
  2. AWE...ty hunni bunni....I love you too, and am honored to have u as a dear friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome, hun. =)

      Aww. Thank you, Sweetie. =) I love you too. Now I'm blushing more!

      *hugz*

      Delete
  3. awww another one awesome thanks hun keep eye i will have one for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Sweetie. =)

      Aww. Thank you, Hun. =)

      *hugz*

      Delete
  4. Thank you so so much Jeannie to consider me as friend ! Love you so much ! it's an honor for me to have you as best friend ! Love you for that. You understand me and help me a lot for all things. Of course, I'm going to sent this award to 10 people and you are at the first place in this 10 people sweetie. Love you !

    ReplyDelete