02 August, 2014

CT Tags... Round Three

I'm back with another batch of fab CT tags.
I really hope you are enjoying seeing them. =P
I will have one more batch of tags to post after this one
& that post will also have some special news, too. ;)
Anyhow, this batch of tags were made with my latest kits.
I also have a couple awesome tags from the Mystical Scraps 
CT as well. 
Let's do this! =P
The first tags I have for you
were made with my Voodoo Queen kit
which is exclusive at Mystical Scraps.
This awesome tag is from Belinda:
And be sure to check out her tutorial here.
This fab tag is from Corinna:
She also has a tutorial for you to try here.

This wicked tag was also made with the Voodoo Queen 
kit & comes from Angie for the 
Mystical Scraps CT:

Check out her tutorial here.

This next tag was made by Belinda,
using my Citrus Fresh kit:
You can find here tutorial for this awesome tag here.

These next tags were made with my 
Rock My World kit.
The first two tags are from Angyy:


This next tag is from Belinda:
Find her tutorial here.

These next two tags were made with my Little flirt kit.
This tag is from Belinda:
Find her tutorial here.

And Jeannine made this tag:
She has a tutorial here.

I have a couple more tags from Belinda 
& Jeannine rockin' my Roller Doll kit.

Here's Jeannine's:
Check out her tutorial here.

This is Belinda's:
Find her tutorial here.

These next tags were made with my very new
Indulgence kit.

The first tags are from Christie:


Corinna made this tag:
She has a tutorial here for you.

And Belinda made this tag:
Check out the tutorial she has for you here.

And last but not least, to wrap up this post, 
I have the following tag from Corinna using my 
newest kit, Hey Mr. DJ:
And you can find her tutorial here.

Thank you again, Sweeties for all these
absolutely stunning tags. =)

Thank you again, for looking.
Feel free to stop by the blogs
& see what other goodies these ladies have for you. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment