01 August, 2014

CT Tags- Round Two

Here's another round of CT tags.

This is a random mix of tags made
by my awesome CT Ladies.
Some are July 4th tags (I know a bit late) as well as some 
other tags made with various kits of mine.
I also have a tag from the Mystical Scraps 
CT for this post. 

So let's begin. =)

We're going to start with these tags made 
by Jennifer last month.
She used my Spring Fling kit to make 
these beautiful tags:

Christie made me these two tags using my 
Valentines For Alexis kit:


The next couple of tags were made with 
my Independence Day kit.
This first one comes from Belinda:
Find her awesome tutorial here.

Melinou made this tag:
She has a tutorial for you here.

I have these two tags from Alisha made 
with my Adrenalize kit:


Christie made these fab tags with my
Touch Of Goth kit:


And Melinou made me a tag with the special 
CT kit I made for her:

And last but not least, I have this tag from 
Astro at the Mystical Scraps Creative Team,
using my Faerie Fantasy kit:

Check her tutorial out here.

Thank you again, Sweeties for all these
gorgeous tags. =)

Thank you for looking.
Feel free to stop by the blogs
& see what other goodies these ladies have for you. ;)

And another batch of tags will posted again soon....
stay tuned,. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment