07 August, 2014

FTU CU- Okay Basketball Templates

Back around March, I had made a special kit 
for one of my CT members who happens to 
LOVE basketball. =)

And when making her kit, I took it upon myself
to make my own scoreboard, hoop & basketball
for her kit. ....And I had every intention
on making them available for CU at some point.
But with being busy making kits, etc.
they kind of got pushed to the back-burner
until now. 

Today, I broke into my special little folder 
where I keep my 'own made' stuffs & took the 
shaded templates I'd already made for myself & carefully 
labelled the layers to each template & also made an unshaded 
version for those who prefer to shade their own templates, 
if they so choose.

* On a side note, there are a couple 'optional'
layers on the basketball hoop template, 
depending on how you wish to modify  
how the backboard & backboard frame looks. ;)

So this pack has two types of templates 
for all three items in it-
a scoreboard, a basketball hoop & a basketball,
plus I've added a sample of each item as well.

These are full-sized for the most part.
The basketball hoop is about 1700 px tall
& the scoreboard is over 1500 px wide
& yes the samples are full-sized as well
& you may use them in your kits.;)

I hope some of you can find a use for them
& can enjoy them. As always, I don't claim any
of my CU products are spectacular by any means,
BUT! They are usable. =P

You can download this from me here:
Basketball Template Set

And, as always, your comments are very much
appreciated. =)

*hugz*

13 comments:

  1. These are great - many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome share! Thanks so much! These are fabulous! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Awesome! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome...thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Thank you so much for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much
    beautiful as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your site-love the template-thanks!

    Evita

    ReplyDelete