10 August, 2014

Funeral Of Hearts 1 & 2- Revamped & Now At Mystical Scraps

"Love's the funeral of hearts
And an ode for cruelty
Where angels cry blood
On flowers of evil in bloom"

A bit over a week ago, I pulled both these kits 
out of Pics For Design since all my HIM-spired kits 
are going to be exclusive to Mystical Scraps.

At the time I'd joined the Mystical Scraps store- 
when it first opened, in fact-
somehow the original FOH kits never made 
it into the store- until now.

Instead of just adding them to the store, 
I chose to update them & add to 
them a bit to make them going 'home' more special. ;)

I ripped apart both kits & revamped each with 
brand new papers, frames &  elements & adding more 
to each than what was in the original kits, while still 
maintaining the theme of each kit as I had originally 
made them. Only a third of the original 
kits remain within each zip file.

Funeral Of Hearts is the more symbolic kit, 
based on the HIM song by the name.
It contains 20 papers, 80 elements & 6 frames 
in soft blacks & golds. I have also included the gradient that 
I used when creating the original kit. 
You can now find it ONLY at Mystical Scraps.

Funeral Of Hearts 2- Revisited is the more 
music-themed kit & is based on the song by 
the same name. This is a revamped kit with all new papers, 
elements & frames. It contains 20 papers, 80 elements & 6 frames 
in soft blacks & golds. I have also included the gradient that I used 
when creating the original kit.

You can now find it ONLY at Mystical Scraps.

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment