08 August, 2014

Time For Some Awards....

I've been thinking about this a lot lately.
There seems that unfortunately there's always 
some kind of negativity in the PSP Community
& it's just so sad to see. =/

So I want to do something to give some of us hope,
some of us a feeling of being loved & maybe
give us all something to smile about. =)

I know I've come across many blogs that
when scrolling through them just to look 
at what the community used to be like,
I see these awards that used to go around
& how everyone who got them seemed
so happy & proud to receive them.

What happened to those days?
I think we need that again.
To bring something positive back
& maybe restore some faith for others. 

So I have created two new awards I would
love to see going around on blogs-
for you all to be sharing & giving to each other
& maybe make someone's day. ;)

The first award I created is for the Designers.
This is for people to give to their favourite 
designers who inspire them:
To say thank you for them sharing 
so much of themselves & their talents in 
so many ways with so many people.

For those who receive this award, please 
pass the award on to five others who inspire you.
Let's keep this going for as long as we can.

I'm going to start:


Though my list is quite long,
there are some designers I feel
that not only inspire me, but who have 
become friends I hold near & dear to my heart. 
Words cannot express how grateful
I am for everything they do, all that they share
& the friendships I cherish.
So I'm sending this award out on it's maiden voyage
to the following designers
(in no particular order):

Tasha's Playground
Wicked Princess Scraps
Freek's Creations
Pink's Poetic Scraps
Scraps Dimensions

If you have received this award
(see it above),
please place on your blog & send the award
and some love to 5 designers you wish to give it to. ;)

Thank you for inspiring me! =)
*hugz*


This second award is for anyone 
who you feel 'Rawks' your socks.
Again, this award is to say thank you 
for them sharing with us & for their friendships.

Again, for those who receive this award, please 
pass the award on to five others who you think rock.
Let's keep this going for as long as we can. ;)

I'm going to start this one on it's maiden voyage as well:

Though this list is longer still,
there are some people I feel who have 
become friends I hold near & dear to 
my heart & they really do rock. 
Again words cannot express how grateful
I am for everything they do, all that they share
& the friendships that I cherish.
So I'm sending this award out to the following 
people (in no particular order):

Belinda
Tragedy
Kelly
Corinna
Crystal

If you have received this award,
please place on your blog & send the award
and some love to 5 people you wish to give it to. ;)

Thank you for rawking my socks! =)
*hugz*

Now, before I close this post.
I am NOT expecting anyone to return the award to me.
Please pass it on to your friends & those who truly
inspire you. I want to see these awards on everyone's blogs. 

*hugz*

8 comments:

  1. Awwww, I miss these awards, what a great idea!! Thank you so much for thinking of me my dear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thank you, Hun. I missed out on all that but would love seeing them being passed around again. =)

      you are so very welcome, sweetie. =)

      *huge hugz*

      Delete
  2. Wow! What an amazing idea,TY! You always do such wonderful things straight from your heart and I admire that so much! I am proud to call you my friend. These awards you speak of were b4 my time in psp land and i am thankful to be a part of the new, hopefully trending begin of their circulation xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sweetie. =)
      You're very welcome, Hun. =)

      Aww. Thank you, Hun.
      I try my best. *blush*
      I am so proud to call you my friend too.
      *big squishy hugz*

      I know what you mean- the awards were before my time too
      but I do remember seeing them on blogs & was kind of reminded
      of them the other day while just scolling through a blog.

      Yay!! I'm so happy to hear that!!
      I am hoping we can kept this revised trend going for a long time.


      *hugz*

      Delete
  3. Awesome hun thanks for the award i have posted and selected 5 more hugs,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome for the award, sweetie. =)

      Yay!!! Thank you for passing it on. =)

      *hugz*

      Delete
  4. Aww sis I love you bunches!! Big Squishy hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too, Sis!! *huge tackle hugz*

      Delete