09 August, 2014

You Rawk My Socks Award

I got this award from Belinda.
Thank you so much, Sweetie!! =)
I'm touched & honoured.

And I get to send this award out again 
to 5 more people who rawk my socks. =)

The five people I have chosen are as amazing as the first 
five I've sent this award out to.
They're sweet, awesome & also rawk my socks.

So here's my new list of who should
also get this award:

Amy & Leah
Jill
Kaci McVay
Robyne
Jessica

Thank you Sweeties for being who you are
& rocking our socks! =)

If you have received the award, 
please place it on your blog and send it out 
to five people who rawk your socks! =)

*hugz*

4 comments:

  1. Oooh yay! TY my love...u rawk too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Sweetie. =)

      Aww... thank you. Now I'm blushing!

      *hugz*

      Delete
  2. I just saw this, you have brought a tear to my eye. I only just met you, I am so touched!! You are amazing, I am so happy I met you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I am so happy it has touched, you, sweetie. =)

      Thank you so much, Hun. *blush* I am happy I met you too. =)

      *hugz*

      Delete