04 September, 2014

CT Tags

It's that time again- 
Where I post some fab tags made by my 
awesome Creative Team Members. =)
Let's get started!

This first tag was made with my 
Hey Mr. DJ kit & comes from Belinda:
You can find her tutorial for the tag here.

This next batch of tags were made with my
Razorblade Kiss kit.
This first one is from Belinda:
Check out her awesome tutorial here.

These next two tags come from Kelly:

These two tags are from Angyy:


And I have two tags from Christie:


And Corinna made this tag:
Find her tutorial here.

The next tags were made with my 
recently revamped The Funeral Of Hearts kit 
& come from Christie:


And the following tags were made with my recently 
revamped The Funeral Of Hearts 2- Revisited kit.

This first one comes from Jeannine:
She has a wicked tutorial for you here.

Angyy made these two tags:


I have this tag from Belinda,
using my Schoolgirl Blues kit:
She has an awesome tutorial for you here.

Jeannine made this tag, using my Skull Candy kit:
She has an stellar tutorial for you here.

I have two tags from Alisha,
using my Indulgence kit:


Corinna made this awesome 3-piece set 
with my Roller Doll kit:


She has tutorials for them here for you.

I also have this tag from Corinna,
using my Citrus Fresh kit:
Check out her tutorial for this adorable tag here.

These next tags were made using my
Nuts About Autumn kit.
Belinda made this first adorable tag:
Check out her stunning tutorial here.

Christie made these two tags:


And I have this tag from Corinna:
Check out her tutorial here.

The next couple of tags were made with
my Pumpkin Spice kit.
Corinna made this tag:
She has a tutorial for you here.

Belinda made this tag:
She has an awesome tutorial for you here.

I know it's a bit early for Christmas yet,
but I have these two tags from Jennifer,
using my Dear Santa kit:


Before I close this post,
I have a few more tags that were made 
with my kits to show off. ;)

I want to thank the talented ladies
for making these for me & showing me.
I truly adore them. =)

First, I got this beautiful FB set from Jeanette.
She used my FTU Emo Glam kit:


I also got this gorgeous forum set
from Melissa of Unique Styles.
She used my FTU Time For School kit:



And last, but definitely not least,
Mincrisar made me this stunning tag,
using my Bedtime Stories kit:

I want to thank each of you
talented ladies again, for all these
absolutely stunning tags. =)

Thank you for looking.
Feel free to stop by the blogs
& see what other goodies these ladies have for you,
or maybe find a bit of inspiration for your next tag. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment