14 September, 2014

FTU Kit- Pumpkins & Candy Corn

I have a new FTU Halloween kit for you. =)

Pumpkins & Candy Corn is a kit for 
some fun & cute Halloween tags.
It contains 10 papers, 40 elements 
& 4 frames in oranges, greys & blacks.

Like all my other FTU kits,
this kit is for Personal Use only,
so please no ripping it to make new kits.
Also, please don't share this kit. It's so much better to 
point people to my blog for the kit & it keeps 
you out of trouble. ;)

I really hope you enjoy this new free kit
& have fun with it. =)

You can download the kit here:
Pumpkins & Candy Corn

Comments & thank you are always appreciated.
It inspires me to make more freebies for you. =)

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

29 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Halloween freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this cute Halloween kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome. thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. looking forward to seeing more... :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the kit! Grabbing it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing, hugs Iris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Kit! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooooo cute. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u so much hun for this cute kit ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u so much hun for this cute kit ❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u so much hun for this cute kit ❤

    ReplyDelete