08 September, 2014

New Kit- Babe Magnet

I have a Halloween kit in stores for you. =)

I wanted to stray from the typical 
Halloween-themed kits of Zombies, 
Witches & Vampires & instead I made this kit 
based on Frankenstein's monster'. =)

I think he is sadly under-rated & the poor guy 
doesn't get as much attention as he should. ;)



'Babe Magnet' is a kit loosely based on 
Frankenstein's monster, known to most as Frankie. 
This is a fun Halloween kit filled with 18 papers, 
70 elements & 6 frames in greens, oranges & purples with a 
little pale yellow & teal blue. 

This is a must-have kit for you Frankie fanatics. =) 

You can find this kit at either 
Mystical Scraps or Pics For Design.

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment