29 September, 2014

Sept. CT Tags

It's almost the end of the month,
which means the time has come
to post more fab tags made by Awesome
Creative Team. =)
Let's get started!

The first tags I'll post will be Autumn/
Halloween tags.

These first tags were made using
Pumpkin Spice kit.
Jeannine made this tag:
Check out her awesome tutorial here.

These two tags are from Angyy:



These are from Christie:


Alisha made these with the kit:



Jennifer made these two tags 
with my Autumn Festival kit:


These next stunning tags were made
using my Babe Magnet kit.

Belinda made this tag:
Check out her awesome tut here.

Jeannine made this wicked tag:
You can find her tutorial here.

Angyy made these awesome tags:



This batch of tags were made with
my Halloween Night kit.

Alisha made these tags:



Christie made these two tags:


Belinda made this tag:
Take a peek at her fab tutorial here.

The following were made with
my Casting Spells kit.

Corinna made this tag:
She has an awesome tutorial for you here.

Belinda made this gorgeous tag:
She has her tutorial here for you.

Jennifer had a play with my
Skull Candy kit & made these fab tags:


Jeannine made this fab tag with my
Bitches Be Trippin' kit:
Check out her tutorial here on her blog.

Corinna made this tag with my
Into The Night kit:
Find her tutorial here.

I also have these tags from Corinna
using my The Funeral Of Hearts kit:

Tutorial here.
Corinna also has extras for you to grab
of the above two tags. Find them here.
* Leave some love for the extras. ;)

And Corinna also made this tag
with my Funeral Of Hearts 2- Revisited kit:
Find the tutorial for the tag here.

I also have a few other tags
that were made for me,
using my kits.

Jeannine made me this stunning tag with my 
FTU Pumpkins & Candy Corn kit:
I took a peek on her blog & she does
have a tutorial here for it.

Pammers made me this fab tag
with the FTU Pumpkins & Candy Corn kit:
She also has an awesome tutorial for you here.

I also got this awesome tag from Betty using the FTU
Pumpkins & Candy Corn kit:

My now FTU Swag Alley Blues kit
was used for a tag challenge over on 
The Creative Chicks forum. Kiss made me this fab tag:

And last but never least,
Sylvia made me this gorgeous tag
for the Mystical Scraps store CT,
using my Schoolgirl Blues kit:


I want to thank each of you
talented ladies again, for all these
absolutely stunning tags. 
I truly adore each one. =)

Thank you for looking.
Feel free to stop by the blogs
& see what other goodies these ladies have for you,
or maybe find a bit of inspiration for your next tag. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment