17 October, 2014

Two New Steampunk Kits In Stores Now

I have not one- but two new Steampunk kits
in the stores now.

I wanted to blow off some steam 
(pardon my pun) & get these kits
made for you before I start my holiday kits.
I really hope you'll love them. =)

The first kit I have to show you
is Steampunk Blues. 
This kit is filled with awesome Steampunk goodness- 
14 papers, 65 elements & 7 frames in teal blues 
& green, rust & brown colours. 
This kit is perfect for that Steampunk tag with a little 
something special. 

My second kit- Steampunk Heart- is filled with 
beautiful goodies- 14 papers, 65 elements & 
7 frames in rich violet & purple, rust, 
berry red & browns. 
This kit is perfect for that Steampunk tag 
with a touch of elegance. ;)
You can find both these kits
all my stores located over there on the right.

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment