14 November, 2014

New Kits In Stores

I have two new kits in stores tonight.

The first kit is Noel:
This a soft & beautiful Christmas kit,
 perfect for getting you in the Holiday mood. 
This kit is filled with 15 papers, 
75 unique elements & 6 frames in light minty blues, 
peaches, light tan with a touch of holiday green. =)



The other kit is Sugarplum Winter:
Sugarplum Winter is a fun & gorgeous holiday kit 
for some beautiful & stunning Winter 
& Christmas tags. 
This tagger kit is filled with 15 papers. 
85 unique elements & 6 frames 
in gorgeous purples, lavender, 
light pinks, purplish blue & touch 
of holiday green. 

You can find them both at either Mystical Scraps or 
Pics For Design. ;)

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment