21 January, 2015

Purrfect Valentine Is At Mystical Scraps

I added a new kit into the Mystical Scraps store Monday.

I didn't get a chance to post it on my blog at the time
I added it because I still had to sleep (I work a night shift)
& then I was reformatting my oldest daughter's computer.

So... I'm posting about the kit now. ;)

If you love kitties & Valentines, 
I have the right kit for you. =)

 Purrfect Valentine is an adorable kit that will 
be 'purrfect' for those Valentines tags. =) 

This kit is filled with 15 papers, 
75 elements & 6 frames in pinks,
 reds & minty blues. 
And like all my kits (now)
it can only be found at Mystical Scraps, here.

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment