06 February, 2015

FTU Kit- Feeling Lucky

I made an all-new free kit for you all. =)

Again, I want to thank all of you for
leaving the 'Thank you's' here and
on the Facebook groups where I post links
for you to snag the freebies.

Feeling Lucky is a fun
St. Patrick's Day kit filled with
14 papers, 50 elements & 5 frames
in lots of gorgeous greens, beige-like gold,
charcoal & black.

I really hope you all love it & can find 
use for it for some of your tags. =)

All I ask is PLEASE no ripping it to make a 
new kit nor sharing it in groups. 
Directing people to my blog to get it for
themselves is much more appreciated.;)

You can grab the kit from me here:

Of course, it goes without saying
that comments & 'Thank You's' are 
always appreciated so very much. ;)

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

41 comments:

  1. Thank you for the new freebie, awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this kit with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful kit hon!!! Thanks so much!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fabulous kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your generosity! I look forward to using your kit with my new St Patty Tube!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you my first green kit .Love it Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the new kit.......... thanks a million !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome kits with us♥
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you
    is not enuf
    but thank you
    love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, applause! This little gray haired lady loves tags, but no talent, like your awesome talents! Hugs,,

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for sharing- i have downloaded the kit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful kit! Snagged....Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute kit. Thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much--what an awesome kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for the awesome "feeling Lucky" scrap freebie.
    Happy St. Pat's day to u, Magik

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beautiful as usual!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you very much for this beautiful kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your talent and the results.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your kits! thank you so much for sharing hun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you very much, so cute kit

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for sharing this lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks so much for this St Pats Freebie kit ...

    ReplyDelete
  26. merci beaucoup c'est très généreux

    ReplyDelete