05 March, 2015

Time For Another Freebie- PTU Now FTU: Bunny Express

First & foremost- I wish to thank all of you for
leaving the 'Thank you's' here and
on the Facebook groups where I post links
for you to snag the freebies. =)
You all rock my socks!! <3

I have one of two former PTU kits
I'll be giving you this month. 
They're both Easter/ Spring themed so hopefully 
you'll be able to find use for one or both of them.
I'll be posting the other one sometime next week. ;)

For the kit I'm offering today,
there was no need to update anything in it-
so you're getting the kit as I had it in the store. ;)


I hope you all enjoy this kit 
& can make some kind of use out of it. =)

All I ask is PLEASE no ripping it to make a 
new kit nor sharing it in groups. 
Directing people to my blog to get it for
themselves is much more appreciated.
...And you stay out of trouble that way. ;)

You can grab the kit from me here:

Of course, it goes without saying
that comments & 'Thank You's' are 
always appreciated so very much. ;)

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much, been looking for a nice Easter kit, as I am relatively new at scrapping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this pretty Easter kit. So nice of you to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for the awesome kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this pretty Easter kit!:)

    ReplyDelete