31 May, 2015

Another New PTU Kit- Almost Paradise & FTU Sampler

I have another gorgeous Summer/ Tropical kit 
made to celebrate the season of the sun 
& this one also has a freebie Sampler for you. =)

'Almost Paradise' is a beautiful kit
that is perfect for some stunning Summer tags. 

This kit is packed with 15 papers, 
65 unique elements & 6 frames
in lovely peach, bold pink, 
tranquil blue, beach-y beige, golden yellow 
& seafoam green.

And... there isn't any repeats in this kit. ;)
You can find this kit only in my little store on
my HIM-Addicts site.
This link will take you directly to the kit.

*After purchasing the kit, make sure you go back to 
the page where the kit is at to download your kit. ;)

And as the title of this post says,
I have a freebie sampler kit for you as well. 
This sampler is filled with 10 papers,
50 unique elements & 4 frames in the same colours
as the PTU kit. And again, there are no repeats. 
This freebie will be great used by itself or
as a compliment to the PTU kit in all your tags.
All I ask is PLEASE no ripping it to make a 
new kit nor sharing it in groups. 
Directing people to my blog to get it for
themselves is much more appreciated.
...And you stay out of trouble that way. ;)

You can grab the kit from me here:
Almost Paradise Sampler

Of course, it goes without saying
that comments & 'Thank You's' are 
always appreciated so very much. ;)

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

5 comments:

  1. Thank yo so much for sharing this sampler kit. Its really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sampler. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete