10 May, 2015

Dying Song- HIM-Addicts Exclusive

I have another new kit available.
This kit is 'earnable' from 
the HIM-Addicts site for members.

And for a limited time only,
I am making it 'buyable' for non-members.

Dying Song is a new HIM-spired kit 
based on a song with the same name from the band. 
This kit is loaded with lots of goodies, including 20 papers, 
100 elements & 6 frames in beige, browns, 
gold, blues & black. 

And as always, like all my other HIM-spired kits,
half the profits from this kit will be going to 
the band, while the kit is available for purchase. ;)

You can either earn the kit
from the site if you are a member
or you can buy it here for a limited time.

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*




No comments:

Post a Comment