10 May, 2015

My Kits Are Now Available For Purchase Again

Yes, I have retired from stores,
however, I still am going to make kits at times
& I wanted to make those & my current ones
 available for anyone who wants them without the 
hassles of FTP, advertising etc.

So... since my HIM-Addicts site has
an option for me to have a 'store' & sell
digital items, I have added my kits there. =)

No, you do not need to be a member of the site
to buy a kit... although we'd love to have you
if you chose to join. =P

Anyway, I have set it up where if you buy a kit, 
payments will go to my oldest daughter's paypal 
account (with her permission). 
I chose to set it up this way for a number of reasons.
Also, on each kit there is a 'reminder' that
you need to go back to the store &
 the kit to download your zipfile after purchase.
I know it isn't the best solution, but with the tools 
avail. to me on my site, that is how it is set up. 
*shrugs*

With that being said, here is the link 
to find my kits if you still want to buy them:
Magik's PTU Kits

Also, you will be able to click the 
one HIM-Addicts blinkie on my blog
to the right where it says 'I Sell Exclusively At'. ;)
And I do have three new kits 
I'll be posting about soon...
so keep an eye out for them. =)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment