31 May, 2015

New PTU Kit- Sand & Sea

Summer is just around the corner,
so I guess it's time to get some
beach-y/ Summer-y/ Tropical kits out. =)

Sand And Sea is a gorgeous Summer/ Tropical kit 
in breath-taking pastels you'll want to add
to your kit collection. 

This kit is packed with 15 papers, 
95 unique elements & 6 frames
in beautiful, mauve-y lavenders, serene aquas,
sandy beige, light yellow & calming green. 
And... you won't find any repeats in this kit. ;)
You can find this kit only in my little store on
my HIM-Addicts site.
This link will take you directly to the kit.

* After purchasing the kit, make sure you go back to 
the page where the kit is at to download your kit. ;)

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

1 comment:

  1. Hello Magik, I sent you an email July 29th, but perhaps you are on vacation, or this email ended in Your spam folder, can you check it please :)
    I have made a tag for you With this PTU kit,Sand and Sea, in my blog here :
    http://betsyeriksen-psp.blogspot.no/2015/07/summergirl-laguna-kit-sandandsea-magik.html

    ReplyDelete