06 September, 2015

HIM-Addicts Newest Exclusive Goods

Back in March, I went to
the wonderfully talented Arthur Crowe
to make me a new commissioned tube
of my beloved Ville Valo
for my HIM-Addicts site & forum.
It took a while, but this baby was well worth the wait.
He is to die for, if I do say so myself. =)

I present to you, our newest exclusive tube:

I also set to work on making a special matching
kit for this tube. Since the artwork is a 'heartkiller',
I thought why not make a kit based off that song 
from HIM for the kit? =P

 Thus, the newest HIM-spired kit,
'Heartkiller' was born:
The kit is packed with lots of goodies
consisting of 18 papers, 100 elements & 6 frames.
This kit should work with any other
artwork as well. ;)

Both the tube & the kit can be earned
either separately or together as a combo pack
by members at either my HIM-Addicts site or 

Again, the kit is not available in any store 
& the artwork is not available anyplace else.
 They can only be obtained 
through my sites. ;)

Thank you for looking. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment