06 September, 2015

New Kit- Autumn Awaits

Autumn is literally just around the corner,
so I got my butt in gear & got a new kit made. =)

Autumn Awaits is a beautiful new Fall kit 
for some absolutely gorgeous tags...
or at least I'm hoping so. =P

This kit is packed with 17 papers, 
70 elements & 6 frames in spiced oranges, 
velvety mauves, decadent brown and red 
with a touch of sage green. =)


You can find this kit exclusively in my little 
store on my HIM-Addicts site.
This link will take you directly to the kit.

*After purchasing the kit, make sure you go back to 
the page where the kit is at to download your kit. ;)

I always enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment