05 September, 2015

PTU Now FTU Two Autumn Kits

I retired not one, but two of my Autumn-themed kits
& have them available as freebies for you.

Neither of these kits
needed to be updated, so
you're getting exactly what was in the kits
when they were PTU kits in stores. ;)

The first kit I have for you is 
my Autumn Skies kit:
You can grab the kit from me here:

The other kit I have for you is 
my Visions Of Autumn kit:
You can grab the kit from me here:

I hope you all can enjoy these kits 
& make some kind of use out of them as well. =)

All I ask is PLEASE no ripping it to make  
new kits nor sharing them in groups. 
Directing people to my blog to get them for
themselves is much more appreciated.
...And you stay out of trouble that way. ;)

Of course, it goes without saying
that comments & 'Thank You's' are 
always appreciated so very much. ;)

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

45 comments:

  1. thank you so much for sharing i have downloaded both kits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your beautiful kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your fabulous work
    HUGS
    Dark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these gorgeous kits. Love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these great autumn kits. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. These are fabulous kits!! You are so generous. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so very much.
    Your lovely kits are being used for challenges on The Creative Chicks.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Magic , both kits are beautiful, I'll come back and tell you when I have made something of them. hugs xx Betsy E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing these awesome kits with us!♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so very much, so sweet of you! Beautiful kits :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the use of your talents! I'm taking your PTU now FTU Autumn Skies for a Challenge in the group I'm in and look forward - as usual - to working with your elements!
    Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful kits :) Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing I download both kits

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so very much for your generosity hun!:)

    ReplyDelete