15 October, 2015

New Kit- Not Beary Scary

I've been a bit under the weather
the past couple weeks & haven't
had much ambition to much of anything.
But I did manage to finally get one 
more Halloween kit made for the year.

Not Beary Scary is a cute Halloween kit. 
This kit is packed with 10 papers, 
90 elements & 5 frames in beige, 
peachy- oranges, melon-red, light purple 
& charcoal black.  


You can find this kit exclusively in my little 
store on my HIM-Addicts site.
This link will take you directly to the kit.

*After purchasing the kit, make sure you go back to 
the page where the kit is at to download your kit. ;)

I always enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment