12 December, 2015

HIM-Addicts Newest Exclusive Goods

A couple months ago I 
asked the wonderfully talented Arthur Crowe
to make me a new commissioned tube
of my beloved Ville Valo (again)
for my HIM-Addicts site & forum.
This time I asked him to not only make Ville,
but to also make him a Zombie. Bwahahahaha! o.O

I got him a few weeks ago & just never got 
around to posting him here.
He is to die for, if I do say so myself. =P

I present to you, our newest exclusive tube:

I also set to work on making a special matching
kit for this tube.
Mind, I started working on the kit
as soon as I submitted my idea to Arthur, so
the kit was made without knowing what colours 
he was going to use on the commission.
I have to say, it worked out great & 
I have accomplished making a zombie-fied HIM-spired kit.
And I now present to you, 'Dead Lover's Lane'-
a kit based off a song from HIM. 

This kit is packed with lots of goodies
consisting of 25 papers, 150 elements & 10 frames.
This kit should work with any other
artwork as well. ;)

Both the tube & the kit can be earned
either separately or together as a combo pack
by members through the HIM-Addicts off-site forum.

Again, the kit is not available in any store 
& the artwork is not available anyplace else.
 They can only be obtained 
through my sites. ;)

Thank you for looking. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment